Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Stop to the Vintage Shop

Just took a visit to the local Vintage store in my town.
I've been there before and have made several purchases, I love this place!
As a organizer, I collect Ball Mason Jars.
As a baker, I collect vintage cookbooks. 
As photographer, I collect vintage photographs.
As a WWII Freak, I collect anything from 1935-1950.




















-Two, Ball Mason Jars
-16 Photo, Vintage Baby Book
-1954 Betty Crocker Cookbook
-1950's Rubbermaid Trashbin
-Floral Cloth Hanger (For my wedding dress)
Total: $23.53

My Favorites up-close!

I collect 'old time' photos. And this was a steal for me. $6 for 16 pictures of this Mother & her baby. As a hopeful children photographer, I was in Awe. I love to see the evolution of pictures.

I also collect vintage cookbooks. I love the colors and illustrations.


Do I dare break out my Vintage Apron collection?
I feel like a freak. Ha.

3 comments:

  1. What a totally freaking awesome book of photographs! What a find :D I really love those rose plates up top too :) You're too cute in your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That store has the BEST vintage cookware and tableware. I've never seen a place like theirs! It's all too cute. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to vintage shops, it's always fun to see what you will find :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete