Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My mini post!

Little update...

My Fiance got the job he was hoping for. Which increased his monthly wages by 50%. Which if you knew what he was making before to what he's making now, it's a big change... but still we aren't millionaires. Hahah.

We have less than 2 months until our wedding! We have nearly nothing complete. We still need to order his tux, his shoes, his ring. I need to order my new & final dress. (It'll be my 3rd!) And I need my garter, earings, extensions. Possibly a 50mm lens for my camera. Then any money will be saved for our honeymoon!

Us silly little newlyweds are going north!! Into the woods of Wisconsin. Okay, well... technically, yes. But we will really be at a pumpkin patch and a Bed&Breakfast. :) Cozy huh?

We love Autumn, it's our favorite season. We actually just bought febreze fall smells today. :) Our apartment smells like a pumpkin patch!

We are also excited to be welcoming a new flatscreen tv into our family in October. My fiance has been drooling for about 6 months over one. And in November, hopefully all new bedroom furniture from ikea. Then will come December where we plan on buying the box set of FRIENDS on Dvd. And Band Of Brothers on Blu-ray. And sometime in there get new phones. (Our blackberrys are breakin' down!)

I'll post again soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment